Author: judgeandjury

Ghost-Jackal-Western-Chinese-Friendship Post and Gentlemans Club- Enter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-9 17:09:21 |Display all floors

Blackie Lau wrote that ghosts won..but…

Actually, the Ghosts did not "win" in the voting. My resources tell me that probably more Jackals voted than ghosts (don't forget that a lot of ghosts could only 'team' vote). Therefore, the Jackals were kind and generous with their voting. Besides, it wasn't an "us and them" vote, it was voting on mutually agreed issues. We were all winners (except for the females, sigh)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 17:16:48 |Display all floors

Blackie Lau wrote that ghosts won..but…by repentless

Dear Me repentless.
The presumption is that the ghosts are " ONE " person.
However, they are many people.
You give credit to the jackals who would never have voted that way, it was the ghosts who swung the vote.
The Head Jackal said the Ghosts are one so some others trust him, of course this is silly, to trust any jackal over any ghost.
Still we must be " NICE " in here, so I will shut up.

It " WAS " the Ghosts who swung the vote.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 17:52:41 |Display all floors

I agree

In that case, the Ghosts are intelligent voters. I hope this does not mean that Jackals and Ghosts think the same!! egads!!

By the way, the HELLO vote closed at 82.4% YES.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 20:16:39 |Display all floors

I hope this does not mean that Jackals and Ghosts think the same!!

NO !

I think you can be quite sure that the GHOSTS and the JACKALS do not think the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 20:34:11 |Display all floors

A guy on an island

There was a guy on an island, who was accused of melebele with votes.
The tribal people took whistles and tam-tam drums and protested. They wanted to check the polls again. The further development of this story is unknow to me, I fell asleep before my momie finished reading the book.
I am happy that vanishing polls are only in fairy tails and do not happen in "real" life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 21:11:53 |Display all floors

Two guys on an island

Both lawers.
Stranded for many months, when a raft floated to the beach.
on the raft was a beautifull woman, naked but for a few torn shreds of clothing.
The lawyers looked down at her beautifull supine body.
"Shall we screw her" asked one.
"out of WHAT' replied the other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 21:39:23 |Display all floors

The Lawyer jokes are very funny, but I think more so because they are TRUE.

There are a few about professional courtesy, such as the skid marks in front of snakes by lawyers and so on.
Yes Lawyers can be laughed at.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.