Use magic tools Report

meg_wang has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-13 17:14:14 |Display all floors

right

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-13 23:49:29 |Display all floors

i don't agree with you

romance exist in your heart!what is genuine romance?anyone even your lover can't give you the romance but yourself.living in the present,enjoying everyday,and the romance is existence in your daily life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 16:35:07 |Display all floors

Hi,Romance,where are you?

Romance need be created consciously.Otherwise,It will leave and never come back. The fierce competition in job market and the stress from our work let us far from being romantic and have no time to savor the pleasure from romance.Staying with our family members after a hectic day is becoming luxury for the whitecollar.How do we can to creat a feeling of romance.That depends on whether people are willing to spare time to make romance carefully.A trivial thing can creat spark of romance.
That is a matter of time,that is a matter of persistence.A phone from your wife or husband can let you feel romantic when you are immersed in busy work.When returning home from your company,you can taste delicious home-cooked dishes cooked by your  wife or husband,how romantic it is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-16 22:49:12 |Display all floors

Reply: Hi,Romance,where are you?

what a wonderful writting on chinadaily forum,it's so good to meet you there.you have given us a profound lesson in our thinking  about romance.thanks again.
if you have spare time ,please tell me something about yourself.i graduated last
year, now i'm working for a electronical games ltd in guangdong province of chin
a.
best wishes!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.