Author: Gabrial521

Who is prettier ?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-24 11:53:08 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-7-23 19:41
I don't think he is lying haha, but he predicted your next comment, no?

That's no big feat. He is ignorant of communism and I'm obliged to point it out time and time again.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 11:53:44 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-7-23 19:49
The more I think about it, the more I feel you aren't really a communist. I think you are a closet ...

As if anyone cares what you think.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 12:14:09 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:53
As if anyone cares what you think.

haha, I love how you try to make decent replies, then when it all breaks down, you resort to this school yard banter. And then if I ask you to tell me why I am wrong, to explain to me, to educate me you will go to your "who says I need to reply" line.

the game's up Robert, everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about. Do you not find it strange that many people here find your comments laughable, irrational or just downright weird? And any time you are questioned you resort to this. It's pathetic. it's repetitive and no one, no one is listening to you because you say the same thing, use the same rhetoric and the same reply format EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

futsanglung predicted what you will say because you say the same thing. I predict you will try to defame my character in some way to make my argument "seem" less compelling rather than engaging in discourse which you are unable to do.

We all know who the indoctrinated stooge is now Robert...
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 12:15:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:53
That's no big feat. He is ignorant of communism and I'm obliged to point it out time and time agai ...

well that's a lie, last time I asked you to educate me you said you "weren't obliged" to educate anyone.
See Robert, more lies from a capitalist stooge like yourself.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-24 17:20:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:23
So you say.

So I know.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-24 17:20:21 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:31
haha...called it.

He is nothing if not predictable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 08:24:44 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-7-23 20:14
haha, I love how you try to make decent replies, then when it all breaks down, you resort to this  ...

I'm sorry. I get bored with your yapping after a while.
I've heard all your arguments a thousand times before by other indoctrinated stooges.
I don't have to bother to finish reading any of your posts.
Aren't you about due to tell everyone how they should and shouldn't reply in forums?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.