Author: Gabrial521

Who is prettier ?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-24 11:20:51 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:15
Maybe that's because he doesn't and you don't. But you never stop to think of that do you?

Having read your blogs on the subject I am 100% certain that I understand it better than you do, after all I live in a communist country for most of the year and I see the capitalist phase of communism ( or is it the communist phase of capitalism? ) that is thriving in its full blown devouring of capitalist ideals

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-24 11:23:45 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-23 19:20
Having read your blogs on the subject I am 100% certain that I understand it better than you do, a ...

So you say.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 11:31:36 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-24 11:11
Wait for it...... Robert will soon tell you you do not understand communism

haha...called it.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-24 11:36:13 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-7-23 19:31
haha...called it.

I've lived in China for 32 years so I must know more than the two of you put together.
Nobody can lie on the internet. You must know that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 11:39:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by seanboyce88 at 2014-7-24 11:42
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:13
I see you're still having trouble getting your arms around communism.
No two snow flakes are alike ...

Yes, I think they may very well have, but that's because they are told from birth women have to be so beautiful. Men are the money earners and women are their trophies, it's entrenched in the culture and as such has an influence on their actions.

Just because they are "willing" doesn't make it fair in the same way that some people are "willing" to be exploited in the capitalist system as for them they are comfortable.

And you say they own their beauty, I have a funny feeling these 2 girls are second generation rich and only with all the money they spend on cosmetics can they look so good, you can almost peel the capitalism off their faces haha. A lot of the "beauties" you see on here are from top universities, or already are models and often, to get into such businesses or universities you need opportunities, chances...what's the best way of getting that? money.

And even if they aren't, they were fortunate enough then to be born with such features and will probably end up marrying into money...because that's what the objectifying does to them, makes them think that the only way to achieve something in life is to become a trophy wife of some rich capitalist that you so hate. Their thoughts are so influenced by society that achieving looks and status as a pretty wife becomes their goal.

So really by comparing them, by objectifying them...you are reinforcing capitalism.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 11:41:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:36
I've lived in China for 32 years so I must know more than the two of you put together.
Nobody ...

I don't think he is lying haha, but he predicted your next comment, no?

It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 11:49:04 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:36
Nobody ...

The more I think about it, the more I feel you aren't really a communist. I think you are a closet capitalist who is jealous of people who earn more than him and gripes about how unfair it is. You are only communist from the economic point of view and totally disregard the other aspects of it. You are just a jealous capitalist really.

Actually, the more I think about it the more I realise, all your pro communist arguments all come down to the economic end of things.

This is not the only aspect of communism.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.