Views: 5113|Replies: 5

Do you Use computer learning English? [Copy link] 中文

pepper has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-12 07:33:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-12 11:02:47 |Display all floors

Using Computer To Learn English

I think computer plays an important role in the course of learning English so long as you have a computer.With it,we can find various helps online and get access to others,at least,we can read and contact with strangers in practice.

It's important for us to apply English as more as we can in routine life.If we can use it everyday,we must be good at it then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-12 12:00:15 |Display all floors

correct

i agree with you .computer is may main tool to learn english exactly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-13 19:21:38 |Display all floors

A blessing!

With computer extensively used in our daily life,We have easy access to study  English through computer.There are many kinds of real-time translation software produced to help people study English more effectively nowadays,such as Kingsoft's ICIBA, etc.We can get vivid English teaching just staying in home in front of a computerinstead of classroom.The use of computer on English has been broadening our horizon in the process of English study.It is a blessing.But,Don't sit in the front of a computer for a long time,which can do harm to our eyesight and the radioactivity from a computer has detrimental effect on our health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 17:27:23 |Display all floors

good?bad?

to some extent,i agree with you. but it is not so perfect.
1),for communication,on line is different with that in life.and i think speking on line is worse than that in life.
2),when you learn it firstly.you know what is right and what is wrong,it will mislead your ideas.some materias is wrong in some websits.

Use magic tools Report

cony_yang has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-14 17:50:49 |Display all floors

"Chinadaily" is undoubtedly a good websit

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.