Author: abramicus

THOSE WHO PROTEST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF CHINA IN HONG KONG MUST BE DEPORTED!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-22 16:35:12 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-7-22 16:28
subject to interpretation

normal..............agreements signed with China is always " subject to interpretation "

even when the agreements are signed with the best minds available.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-22 16:38:05 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-22 16:35
normal..............agreements signed with China is always " subject to interpretation "

bear in mind it's for 50 years
no point to fight demoncrazy when eventually it'll the same with the rest
don't like it, can always migrate to demoncrazy countries
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-22 18:11:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-22 21:40:01 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-7-22 15:52
That always requires either a "previous" or a "second" citizenship.

I assume that the vast majori ...
You always can deport them to a re-education camp.

no need, just get teachers which love their country...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 07:52:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-7-23 07:54

WHATEVER THE ARGUMENT, THOSE WHO IGNORE, DENY, REJECT, OPPOSE, CONTRADICT OR QUESTION THE SOVEREIGNTY OF CHINA IN HONG KONG DO NOT DESERVE ANY RIGHT TO BE CITIZENS OF CHINA NOR VISITORS OR RESIDENTS OF HONG KONG, AND THEREFORE . . .

THESE CRIMINALS WHO BANK ON FOREIGN SUPPORT TO CONTINUE TO INSULT THE SOVEREIGNTY OF CHINA IN HONG KONG . . .

MUST HAVE THEIR CITIZENSHIP AND VISAS REVOKED IMMEDIATELY, AND BE DEPORTED TO THE U.K., WHOSE FLAG THEY WAVED IN SUPPORT OF.  IF BRITAIN LATER TELLS THEM, HONGKONGERS AND DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN LONDON, THEN THAT IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS.  AT LEAST THE TOP 200 LEADERS OF THE FOREIGN-INSTIGATED MOB OF LESE MAJESTE CRIMINALS SHOULD BE DEPORTED . . . IMMEDIATELY . . . IF THE REST OF HONG KONG RESIDENTS ARE TO HAVE PEACE AND PROSPERITY.  THIS IS A LONG OVERDUE DUTY OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE AND THE HKSAR LEGISLATURE ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 23 OF THE BASIC LAW.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 13:44:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-7-23 13:46
seneca Post time: 2014-7-23 11:22
Teachers shouyld love their students rather than abstract ideas such as "country".

A country is not just an absract idea, it is the land on which one lives, works, and dies.  Any disregard for the sovereignty of China by saying that a country is just an "abstract idea" is an inference that sovereignty does not apply to the country of China, and as such, is an insult against the sovereignty of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 13:51:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-23 12:22
Teachers shouyld love their students rather than abstract ideas such as "country".

now and very seldom, I need to agree with ya.
Partly anyway, since a TEACHER should never use her/his students for His/her own political gain.
Same applies to religious professional's as far as students are concerned.
Just take the Jewish Community as an example, anywhere in the world.

And that's why Hong Kong need Article 23 to weed out the rotten pest...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.