Author: abramicus

THOSE WHO PROTEST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF CHINA IN HONG KONG MUST BE DEPORTED!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-24 15:06:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 15:07:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 15:10:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 18:05:15 |Display all floors
grenade4dodger Post time: 2014-7-24 15:20
>>>arrest and punish those who conspire to subvert the sovereignty of China, especially the foreig ...

YEAH, initiate another CR with millions of dead.

You did it before, so lots of experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 18:32:02 |Display all floors
A lot of expulsions in this thread.........

Lots of earth worms surfaced and got caught.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 21:11:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-7-24 21:37
NgTran Post time: 2014-7-24 18:05
YEAH, initiate another CR with millions of dead.

You did it before, so lots of experience.

Ng Tran, your comparison of Article 23 of the Basic Law of HKSAR that requires prosecution of seditionists, with particular reference to those who are supported by foreign countries, through governmental or non-governmental organizations, with the CR that has no basis in law or the Chinese constitution is not only facetious, but quite in favor of a CR type of response to foreign aggression.  This is why deportation of these exponents of Lese Majeste before the patriotic Hong Kong majority take the matter into their own hands and trash these traitors in order to preserve their own peace and prosperity is a necessary function of the HKSAR Chief Executive and Legislature.  Do you think the vast 90% majority of Hong Kong residents will allow these lackeys of foreign countries to force the PLA to have to mobilize, when they could easily "take care" of their neighborhood thugs by their own means?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 00:02:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.