Views: 2519|Replies: 4

Learning italian or french? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-14 21:34:50 |Display all floors
I just read eat pray love written by Elizabeth Gilbert. The writer thinks Italian is the most beautiful language in the world .I also listen the mp3 of this book .I start to love italian .Now  i am learning italian on a website named memrise .

I kind of want to go further of my italian .But none of my friends is learning italian and most of them is learning french .Which one should i choose ?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-7-15 21:27:16 |Display all floors
Want to give you some advices, but I don't know anything about that, so, let's keeping the necessary patience and  waiting the right person to give you the right answer.

The right answer will answer the right question, sooner, sure. Why? you are so beautiful..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 21:43:44 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-7-15 21:27
Want to give you some advices, but I don't know anything about that, so, let's keeping the necessary ...

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-7-15 21:49:46 |Display all floors
Gabrial521 Post time: 2014-7-15 21:43

I am so shy.

Byebye,

Waiting the right guy,

of cause, It is you-

waiting the right answer, (the guy?)

Bye and bye...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 16:05:05 |Display all floors
i think you should find the answei by yourself ,for example, i have learned german for about half one year,but at last i find i have no interest in it,but english is different for me cause i just like to say or use english.I believe that is my best choice to keep on learning english although german is also useful for me;
And i think you should make the decision by your inner heart which means you should ask yourself which one  i like most ,if you dont know now,then try for a few months then you will find the answer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.