Author: Pleistocene

Chinese Becoming as Good as My People in Being Sneaky   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-7 00:53:54 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-7-17 08:21
these guys are weak and the only thing going for them, and the girl is aware of this, is that they  ...

Chinese people are great, the new evolution of mankind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 04:45:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-8-10 00:45
Anus Post time: 2014-8-5 05:43
I have only had horrible experiences with Chinese people here in the West: the Chinese only treat  ...

really? stop meeting the ones you meet and seek out the good ones! 1 billion plus so I'm sure some good uns in there
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 04:46:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-8-10 00:48
Glock Post time: 2014-8-6 20:53
Chinese people are great, the new evolution of mankind.

prove it
evolution of mankind with same ol problems..exhibit a:hatred of Japan! It seems that mankind redux did not learn a single thing from the past. Let's keep that between us!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 08:48:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 07:27:18 |Display all floors
☆DHD★ Post time: 2014-8-10 04:48
Think the China girls are good at being sneaky, the Russian girls are worse!
(does that make sense ...

Little thieves are hanged due to the fact they have no power. Putin will go to prison the minute he shows weakness and is toppled. Big thieves also wind up dead. I wouldn't worry too much. Time and patience

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-12 00:00:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-12 00:44:57 |Display all floors
☆DHD★ Post time: 2014-8-11 20:00
Ok Mr Kremlin!  it is just a signature. I do not care if Putin goes to prison, he can share a ...

ok, ok, no need to throw the toys out......i was just trying to point out that even small crooks like Putin will have their day in court.....or a bullet. whichever comes first. Obama has not turned his cronies into billionaire or use his mates as conduit to steal money.....a small difference.

I feel sorry for people that have to live under folks like Putin.....free as a bird here!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.