Author: Pleistocene

Chinese Becoming as Good as My People in Being Sneaky   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-16 17:59:26 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-7-16 17:40
She is not putting out, how she is getting away with it is not original. Sex sells, she must be st ...

She does no cleaning, contributes no consumable items, just complements everyone all day long in her "sweet innocent" Chinese accent.  She makes me proud!  China is growing up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 17:59:59 |Display all floors
What does it have to do with China,you dumbass? She is doing this on her own behalf.
And if you are clever enough,you will have your own way on how to make people help you and enoy helping you!
What a dumb and nonsense article!
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 18:02:06 |Display all floors
This kind of rubbish article and with the rubbish replies above have got editor's pick? Good pick,mod!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 18:03:23 |Display all floors
What she does and how she makes people to help her is just her,what does it have to do with China?
What a dumb and boring article here,with several clowns' comments about "sex"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 18:04:31 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-7-16 18:02
This kind of rubbish article and with the rubbish replies above have got editor's pick? Good pick,mo ...

Chinese have to keep a good image abroad: observations like these are important to China's kings.  China Daily reports directly to the kings.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 18:05:54 |Display all floors
Is the forum going without being inspected? It's now going down without limit,by giving this kind of rubbish post "editor's pick"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 18:06:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Pleistocene at 2014-7-16 18:09
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-7-16 18:03
What she does and how she makes people to help her is just her,what does it have to do with China?
W ...

China views all their diaspora people as spies that must report back to the beehive.  My observations on the Chinese diaspora is important to your kings.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.