Views: 3827|Replies: 8

My old dream [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-11 02:36:31 |Display all floors
I'm very happy today! So I send my first post ,though my English is very poor.

I remember my favorate book is The 100 Stories of First,when I was a little kid. At the beginning,my father told the stories to me.Year by year,I could read it by myself. One of the stories is about how human beings explore the outer space.Soviet Union,the United States;Gagalin and Amstrong. But...There wasn't a Chinese name in that story.I was very unhappy then.Maybe it's beautiful and attractive in the outer space,but we didn't see it with our own eyes.And I wished one day we Chinese could fly into outer space,land the moon...

More than ten years passed,today,I suddenly found an article in a newspaper.It's about Shenzhou5,just next week! Great!!! My old dream will come ture soon.

I love you,China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-11 15:51:56 |Display all floors

Keeping Confidence!!

I think you have expressed your emotion through excellent English. Your need not feel any embarrassment because of so called \"poor\" English.By taking persistent exercise on this aspect,you will be far from being \"poor\" on your English.My English is somewhat poor,I do not afraid that I can not express myself in my way. I  believe I always make progress on my study of English,although the progress is unappropriate in somebody\'s eyes.

Use magic tools Report

yeesho has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-13 09:30:07 |Display all floors

I agree with you two.....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 22:46:19 |Display all floors

let's looking forward to tomorrow

shenzhou 5 wil be launched into the space just tomorrow, if everything is ok. How exciting! although the manned space shuttle will stay in the sky for only 24 hours( usa and russian can make their shuttles be in the outer space  for several days), this is still a great achievement, for it means  china's successful access into the international aero club !
i quite agree to associate this event with english study, althogh they are actually too different to be compared with each other. but language learning is such a tough job, which takeing  you a lot of time and energy, that i sometimes believe grasping a foreign language is more difficult than ascending  the heaven. but i will never give up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-16 21:57:34 |Display all floors

thank you !

I do apperate what you said! this is a good place to improve my English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-17 09:12:26 |Display all floors

Thank you for the words.

Use magic tools Report

lizhigangmkx has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-17 21:12:37 |Display all floors

realize Four Mondernizations

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.