Views: 2977|Replies: 22

Where is ex President Hu Jintao? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-7 22:14:34 |Display all floors

Posting endless threads about Mrs. Xi it came to my mind Hu Jintao´s wife too but also it came to my mind Mr Hu Jintao.

What he is doing nowadays? I guess he is enjoying his retirement, good for him but he is nnot an elder man. i think he can make a lot of contributions to China and world with his wisdom and experience gained after two periods in the presidence of China.

Usually ex presidents in Latin countries and also in USA and Western countires after finishing a presidential period take short vacation and keep to do normal activities as before being president, teaching in Universities, giving lectures in local universities or abroad.
They share all their knowledge, experiences and also assist and support in diverse health and charity programs worldwide.

How is in China with ex presidents?

Are they able to participate in more ativities?
I think Mr Hu Jintao as part of  China´s progress can make good contributions to new generations. Where is he now?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 07:20:37 |Display all floors

Can he be interviewed by chinese media? or by foreign media?

Can he shared his experiences and achievements?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 09:52:50 |Display all floors
Last report was that he is vacationing in sunny California as a guest in Robbies apartment.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 09:58:20 |Display all floors

Nobody can give some info ?

Maybe Robert can bring some info?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 10:06:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jay_dee at 2014-7-8 10:32

I provided an answer.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 10:16:07 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-8 10:06
I provided an answer but it 'somehow' got deleted.

Yeah

I got the alert and when i tried to read your reply, nothing appeared?

Where is Robert? he said there is free of speach here

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 10:21:11 |Display all floors
He was a teacher ,and............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.