Views: 11792|Replies: 39

Must a man have a house to marry a chinese woman ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-4 16:44:44 |Display all floors
I am a chinese native .I am a fresh graduate ,and my boyfriend is going to continue his study as a postgraduate. We both like each other .One day ,i thought i should bring this to my father .I called my father and asked what kind of man he wanted me to date with .He said this guy must have a house in Shanghai .Because if he don't have a house in Shanghai ,both of us should work really hard for a house ...Will this happen in weatern country ?Parents hope the man their daughter dating with has a house ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 01:22:18 |Display all floors
this is only in china.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-5 12:05:39 |Display all floors
Yep only in China..
I have never met any foreigner that has married a local girl without buying a house

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 14:38:41 |Display all floors
I am on the way to marry you. I have many houses but only thing is I am 75. Will daddy agree?.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 15:17:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xuedongi60 at 2014-7-5 15:33

Foreigners and us(BTW,I am a Chinese handsome boy) have a fully different conception about  whether a man should own a house or not before getting married. Your boyfriend has a huge burden(if he do not have a rich father) if he want to have a flat in Shanghai.Lastly,it is tough as a man who want to getting married in China because we are always from an ordinary family and it is unlikely to own a house in a very short time.Maybe he will feel better if he have a considerate girlfriend(you).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 16:15:48 |Display all floors
now I am dating with my boyfriend, he has no house even money. actually he is poor, but we work hard together and I believe he can give me a happy life, since he is so considerate and very good to me . also he works very hard for our future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 17:41:45 |Display all floors
Your father in unreasonable like many parents are in CHina

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.