Views: 7219|Replies: 51

What this really means????   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-4 10:23:46 |Display all floors
Sorry, you filled in information contains negative information and fails to be submitted
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 10:24:40 |Display all floors
i tried to make a reply in a thread and appears this message blocking my reply

amd there was nothing harmful or insulting about people or China
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 12:09:53 |Display all floors
POOR YOU ,told you that it seems like weather , you never know which day you will get a rain~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 13:33:38 |Display all floors
286633460 Post time: 2014-7-4 12:09
POOR YOU ,told you that it seems like weather , you never know which day you will get a rain~

Wheater is part of nature

System here is created by a group of persons who manage this forum  under their own criterias

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-4 14:03:57 |Display all floors
I have been struggling with a post, " Deepest Cave of the world " ( 40 beautiful pictures ).
I got the same message ( 3 times ). Can't make any sense ( Mods will not explain).
I have given it up !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 23:31:26 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2014-7-4 14:03
I have been struggling with a post, " Deepest Cave of the world " ( 40 beautiful pictures ).
I got t ...

Did you try to send a PM to the Mods for an explanation?

Wondering what they will say.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 23:33:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-4 22:55
And my post "There goes another thread..." has also been deleted...

Let us secretly celebrate the c ...

Yeah

i wanted to make a reply there and oops, its gone

it says

¨Sorry, the specified thread doesn't exist or has been deleted or is under verification¨

They really feel sorry?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.