Author: btfx

The "beautiful" gold diggers who joined tycoons' blind date parties   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-3 22:01:08 |Display all floors
Ridiculous Chinese~~that is a game of worth and throne~~,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 22:47:49 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2014-7-3 18:58
All the moral grandstanding in this thread is pathetic.  Every single person on earth does the exact ...
Every single person on earth does the exact same thing these people are doing when looking for a mate.  

Wrong

not all people on earth are Chinese

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 00:47:42 |Display all floors
How much money will she get,and how much love ( or fun) will he get? How much time together will God(Laotian) give them? If this fails,will these people start it all over again? This thought bores me.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 12:59:00 |Display all floors
Gosh, talk about being really business minded. For someone doing this, he has got to be a nut and I really dont want my daugther ending up with a nut.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 13:15:55 |Display all floors
What does one expect from a people who think money is the ultimate thing in life? Low quality morals, low quality outcomes.

Besides, it's not like Chinese women are high quality -- "Do you have a house? Do you have a car? How much do you earn each month?" Low quality women, such a shame. Apparently, 5000 years of civilization has brought nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 14:38:04 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-3 13:25
1963 Jimmy Soul:

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

It seems a pretty woman is troublesome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 14:39:24 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-7-2 22:43
how about reversin the gender role playin & let see if i pass

hopefully A+

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.