Views: 644|Replies: 2

Do people from countryside have a warmer heart ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-23 20:54:37 |Display all floors
An old woman fell out of the balcony on the forth floor with her cloth hung on the air-conditioner unit outside the flat  yesterday in Tianjin.Hearing the cry from the old woman ,2 migrant workers climbed to the third floor ,with one foot on the air-conditioner unit and the other on the window sill to hold  the body of the old woman and another migrant worker rushed to the forth floor ,trying to save the old woman with a rope .It is said that all the three migrant workers are from Henan province .They are now working for a construction site in Tianjin .Their family member are not surprised at thier behavior .When Jia Xiaoyu ,one of the three migrant workers,  lived in countryside ,he always helped neighbours with house decoration work ,wedding,funeral  prepareration ,and even sent people to the hospitals with his motorbike .
One of my friend has told me another fact about migrant workers .She used to work for a blood donation stop in her fresh year ,and she told me most of the blood donor were migrant workers .Though not well-educated ,they are willing to help others .Better immersion than living untouched .These migrant workers really have given us something to learn .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-24 04:40:30 |Display all floors
I agree, too many people crowded in a city, you can not take the time to even say "hello".
It is the same in many places that are crowded.
If I travel a few hundred kilometers from large cities and towns into sparsely populated country, another driver will give a wave, just because you are in a car on the road. People on a street will say "hello" as they walk past. I used to be able to do that here, but since it became very populated and lots of foreigners, I usually get a glare for my trouble, or they hurry up and get away. Very sad I think.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 10:33:43 |Display all floors
vk3ukf Post time: 2014-6-24 04:40
I agree, too many people crowded in a city, you can not take the time to even say "hello".
It is the ...

We can do something to make this world better .Last week i just donated my blood and i felt good.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.