1584austin Post time 2014-1-6 14:30:57

If you had a failed marriage, would you have to be stupid you get married again?

hmm

Or not?

The chances are it will happen again, if you werent good enough for your first Wife doubtful you'll be good enough for another?

KIyer Post time 2014-1-6 14:56:34

one is torn between the thoughts "Never give up trying" and "Learn from the experience", until one combines the two to "learn from the experience and never give up trying".
Some others, of course, just learn from the experience AND give up trying!

As for being stupid, personally speaking, one can be stupid in and out of marriage!.{:1_1:}

tonysong2000 Post time 2014-1-6 21:10:46

Getting married again is normal behavior besides you want to become a monk or a buddhist nun. Maybe one divorced thoroughly never believe true love between a man and a woman.I think a harmonious family and the good relationship of a couple depend on the both side contribution. A life is genuine and it is reality. either of the couple takes more tolerance and understandings to the another. Happiness is the similar but there is respective unlucky. there is no any experience but there should be genuine emotions.

DMZappa Post time 2014-1-6 23:46:23

I was stupid the first time and learned. Happy the second time.

1584austin Post time 2014-1-6 23:48:35

DMZappa Post time: 2014-1-6 23:46 static/image/common/back.gif
I was stupid the first time and learned. Happy the second time.

I can see why:handshake

youknowhat Post time 2014-1-6 23:54:24

if the right person comes along...why not (just never had enough of the good thing)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}

Smaug Post time 2014-1-7 01:59:53

No, just optimistic and open-minded.

Figure out why it didn't work and try again.

Also, it helps to really understand your spouse. Each of us understands love in a certain way, and if we don't show love in the way that our spouse receives it, then the marriage will fail.
Page: [1] 2 3
View full version: If you had a failed marriage, would you have to be stupid you get married again?