nick飞 Post time 2013-2-2 16:02:43

工作在广东珠海的中国人!I wana teaching free chinese for foreign guy

我是工作在广东珠海的中国人!I wana teaching free chinese for foreign guy

很高兴来到中文论坛和大家一起互动。我叫啊飞,来自中国南方的男孩子,今年30岁。我平常时喜欢下下棋,上上网,打打兵乓球,泡泡妞等等。
        这次来到中文论坛我希望能找到一位搭档,一位可以教我英语的搭档。当然我也会教你学习中文。我是中国南方人,曾经在中国北方读了三年书,所以到过的地方比较多,各地文化也都有些许了解。因为我去的地方比较多,所以我会说很多地方的方言。我一共精通四门语言:中文、粤语、壮语、客家话。中文就不介绍了,其中粤语是中国广东省、福建省、中国台湾、中国香港流行的语言。所以说各地文化我还是略懂的。
                            我的联系方式 QQ ID:29497610                   邮箱:wangwen_81@126.com                备注:如果你们不方便用QQ交流,我也可以去注册msn或者skype。
       我不知道你们比较流行用msn还是skype,请你们告诉我好吗?

Hello, everyone.

Very glad to be Chinese Forum and all interaction. My name is nick , from the south of China boy, this year 30 years old. I usually like playing chess, surfing the Internet, playing table tennis, bubble girl etc..

This came to Chinese Forum, I hope I can find a partner, one who can teach me English. Of course, I will teach you to learn chinese. I am people in South China, used in China north to read the book for three years, so went to a place more, cultural also have some understanding. Because I go to more places, so I would say a lot of local dialects. I have four languages: Chinese, Cantonese, Hakka, zhuang. Chinese is not introduced, which is China Guangdong Province Cantonese, Fujian Province, China Taiwan, China Hongkong popular language. So I still know a little of the world cultures.

my  QQ ID: 29497610                   Email address:wangwen_81@126.com
Note: if you are not convenient QQ exchanges, I also can go to register MSN or skype.

I didn't know you were quite popular with the MSN or Skype, please tell me ok? Just waiting for your infors.  thanks.

The threads is Pass verification by voice_cd on 2012-11-2 03:37

易清风 Post time 2013-3-15 11:09:57

粤语还流行在福建和台湾,那闽南语干嘛去了
Page: [1]
View full version: 工作在广东珠海的中国人!I wana teaching free chinese for foreign guy