johnotvi Post time 2012-10-25 03:40:54

Working with people you don't like

Sometimes we have to work with people we do not like. It is not our fault and not their fault - it just happens.

Socially, we do not associate with people we do not like - we have a choice. But it is not so easy at work when you have to associate with someone you do not like.

What do you do?

You could try to like them. You could ignore them. You could talk to them about it. You could get a new job.

What would you do?

xilaren Post time 2012-10-25 04:11:54

if I do not like a person then there is something wrong with me.It is my own problem.I try to find pout the positive things of that person and make myself change feelings towards that person.Sometimes it takes time but I manage sooner or later so I can  feel happy with ,my work.If wer change our behaviour to people they will also behave better to us.So let's make ourself better .This is the only solution to survive in this life.

RENREW Post time 2012-10-25 09:53:30

First I would try to let this person do my work also:lol

lionstar Post time 2012-10-25 09:58:42

i think it depends a lot on the "position" of that person, does he/she hold a lower or higher or equal position etc.

RENREW Post time 2012-10-25 10:04:44

xilaren Post time: 2012-10-25 04:11 static/image/common/back.gif
if I do not like a person then there is something wrong with me.It is my own problem.I try to find p ...

I envy you for your kind way of thinking, your patience and understanding and your desire to get along with the people you don't like to work with.

But do you really only want to survive all that valuable life God gave to you alone.

Go to work, kick ass and enjoy your life every day! :time: The time is running.

china.pm Post time 2012-10-25 10:05:28

This post was edited by china.pm at 2012-10-25 10:07

I had that experiences like that before.
During that time, I always asked myself: is it my problem? what should I do? quit the job? that will be useless, I must be met some new colleagues I do not like, then I tried to accept their working habits, tried to listen their opinions patiently, tried to be in their group. Then it's do not as bad as I thought.

RENREW Post time 2012-10-25 10:06:38

lionstar Post time: 2012-10-25 09:58 static/image/common/back.gif
i think it depends a lot on the "position" of that person, does he/she hold a lower or higher or equ ...

Many ways to skin a cat!
Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
View full version: Working with people you don't like