Learn Mandarin with Fun in Your Daily LifeLearning Mandarin is challenging for many foreigners. They think the Chinese language is very difficult, and learning Mandarin is boring. As we all know, to learn a language, one should show interest in it. "The interest is the best teacher". And this also applies for learning Chinese. At the beginning of learning, the first thing we should do is to develop the interest in learning Chinese. So here are some interesting ways to learn Mandarin.
1. Learn Mandarin by reading story books.
2. Another useful approach is to make flash cards, so that you can review the Chinese vocabulary each day. Gradually, you can be familiar with the wide variety of words and phrases. The key is to practice every day.
3. Learn Mandarin by watching movies and videos.
4. Learn Mandarin by singing and listening to music.
5. Learn Mandarin by taking activities or travelling.
Learning Chinese requires your time and effort. You can follow the above tips to make the learning process more interesting. If you learn with fun, you'll love the Chinese language.
Learn more on Chinese learning: www.masterchinese.com
3、4 are indeed great and fun ways to learn Mandarin. LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-6-22 09:01 static/image/common/back.gif
3、4 are indeed great and fun ways to learn Mandarin.
Yes, especially for learning Chinese online.
Actually, these ways are somewhat suitable for learning all foreign languages.