commonsensewa Post time 2012-3-30 18:04:06

Highly recommended: Peking University Chinese learning program

Peking University is the best university inChina. The Intensive Chinese Program is so great and I personally highlyrecommend it to those who wanna study Chinese in China!! Website: http://hanyu.pku.edu.cn/NewsBrowser.aspx?article=1509Contact e-mail: pkuicp@pku.edu.cn

xilaren Post time 2012-3-30 18:55:51

This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-3-30 18:56

I have got experience of Beijing yuyue daxue which is also very good bejing yuyan daxue I made a spelling mistake

sarasha Post time 2012-11-8 23:35:05

Hi!
I would like to attend the Intensive Chinese Program (ICP) at Peking University for Spring semester 2013. On the website there are no so much info. How did you apply? Where did you find the application form? I am a little confused, because i did not understand if I have to make the application online on the general website of PKU, because the course of ICP doesn't appear herein (is it to be intended as short term program)?
Thank you in advance for your help :)

xilaren Post time 2012-11-9 16:14:15

sarasha Post time: 2012-11-8 23:35 static/image/common/back.gif
Hi!
I would like to attend the Intensive Chinese Program (ICP) at Peking University for Spring semes ...

I wish I could do the same

LoneAcorn Post time 2012-11-22 09:20:38

sarasha Post time: 2012-11-8 23:35 static/image/common/back.gif
Hi!
I would like to attend the Intensive Chinese Program (ICP) at Peking University for Spring semes ...

PKU's official website indicates their ICP will commence in March 2013.

Here's their official website:
http://english.pku.edu.cn

Upon entering, search under Schools & Departments, then locate School of Chinese as a Second Language. You'll see ICP on the first line on the left column under Announcements.
Requirements for admissions are listed but where/how exactly to get the application form is not clearly indicated, you may need to contact them directly.
Contact details are available under CONTACT or below ICP's webpage.
Page: [1]
View full version: Highly recommended: Peking University Chinese learning program