Japan, China to broaden financial cooperationSeeking to broaden financial cooperation,
1. Japan will buy Chinese government bonds while
2. the two nations have agreed to increase trade in yen and yuan. 1. Japan will also apply to buy Chinese bonds next year, allowing it to accumulate more renminbi in its foreign-exchange reserves.
2. Currency Agreement for Japan and China
China and Japan have agreed to start direct trading of their currencies, officials announced during a visit here on Monday by Japan’s prime minister, Yoshihiko Noda.
3. how the two nations could work together to maintain peace on the Korean peninsula.
468259058 Post time: 2011-12-28 11:51 static/image/common/back.gif
1. Japan will also apply to buy Chinese bonds next year, allowing it to accumulate more renminbi in ...
cooperation should benefit the two nations and then the whole east Asian region. I just watched the movie about the war between China and Japan, "the flowers of war" directed by Zhang Yimou, the story told us the cruelty of war. Both Chinese and Japanese should chrish the peaceful time and not back to the war-torn time. desperado123 Post time: 2011-12-28 13:24 static/image/common/back.gif
cooperation should benefit the two nations and then the whole east Asian region. I just watched th ...
yes. it's a good news,although i hate the neighboring country. while strengthening the economic cooperation between our two countries, we should not forget our national humiliation.
we are not meant to harm the others, but we should take precautions against our protential enemies. JAPANESE ARE TOO SMART GHOSTS.
Page:  2