hearthome Post time 2009-3-20 14:26:03

what do you usually do in weekends?

sometimes go out for mountain climbing, or hot spring, sports, sometime go for shopping , meet friends, do some cleaning and cooking. but most of the time, one good sleep.....:time::lol:P:)

what about you? how do you spend your weekend?

have a nice weekend, everyone here!

:victory:::time::handshake:lol

dream sky Post time 2009-3-20 14:48:23

this weekends i will have will good sleep first,because yesterday our department  had a dinner ,and it was
over at 23:00,is was too later that made having no good sleep, it is worse ,today i should on work.

hearthome Post time 2009-3-20 15:14:27

Originally posted by dream sky at 2009-3-20 14:48
this weekends i will have will good sleep first,because yesterday our department  had a dinner ,and it was
over at 23:00,is was too later that made having no good sleep, it is worse ,today i shou ...

That's the first choice of most working people.   :handshake:lol:P

Enjoy your weekend.  :P:P:P

liztao686 Post time 2009-3-20 22:33:38

Now I'm in a campus , in the weekends,we ofen play football . Just run ,jump and  sweat ... if you have GF , you must accompany her to go shopping ;P:lol

will2008 Post time 2009-3-21 01:18:51

sleeping to mid-morning ,even later ,that depends on the time i went to sleep last night.
surf the internet and do some reading
and then i will play football or some other sports ,for keeping health and the fun.
sometimes i will hang around with my good friends
and take some social activies to expend my social networking
i enjoy  my weekends a lot .

lcy331 Post time 2009-3-21 11:53:49

my weekends are always occupied by my gf.
she likes shopping out in weekend,so i have to follow her to carry the package.
besides,my gf has courses in the training school on sunday,so i have to carry here there and take her back home.
what a miserable  weekend!

cyberspook Post time 2009-3-22 08:15:34

this weekend I will sleep in until 8:00 am :) then do the housework , cut my lawns , water my vegetable garden , put a load of washing on , take the rubbish to the tip , then I will relax and do some reloading , then later tonight I might try and write some more poetry :)
Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
View full version: what do you usually do in weekends?