tenderloin Post time 2018-10-16 05:29:05

Both US , EU lied; under WTO agreement, China should be market economy after 16

Years of joining WTO.

It's supposed automatic after 16 yrs  since China joined WTO 2001,

But both US, EU lied and ate their words.

From now on, China will not trust both of them.

Will not sign anymore agreement with them ever!

Jaaja Post time 2018-10-16 13:35:09

China ageed to to open it's market. In my opinion, China agreed to this as a country, and not as few free-trade zones here and there. The whole country must be opened up, before China can be considered to have fullfilled it's own promises.

I do understand though, that many of these reforms requre piloting in limited areas or industries first. But in personal experience, even after those pilot projects end and reforms are rolled out nationwide, China has big difficulties in actually getting them implemented in every region.

And I doubt OP would be signing any agreements with them (or any significant entity) reglardless of what.

jie448 Post time 2018-10-18 15:47:12

in the Qing dynasty, our emperor had the right to decide whether to do business with the foreigners. but it has changed now, it is time for foreigners to decide whether to do business with us.
it would take long time for us to change this situation. i think we should make compromises. but who know what would happen?
the trade war between China and the USA and sino-uk war both started because of the trade surplus, i hope this trade war would be written in the history book in the future.

wchao37 Post time 2018-10-19 12:02:25

jie448 Post time: 2018-10-18 15:47 static/image/common/back.gif
in the Qing dynasty, our emperor had the right to decide whether to do business with the foreigners. ...

The Anglo world you are describing is just a segment of the world's population.

The BRI will open up many new markets for us, especially those from Africa.

Boston101 Post time 2018-10-21 05:44:38

Exactly how did the EU and the States lie?

BTW: when is China going to level the playing field by stopping the theft of IP, allow unfettered access to the Chinese market, and removal of their tariffs they have imposed?

Liononthehunt Post time 2018-10-30 14:44:20

Boston101 Post time: 2018-10-21 05:44 static/image/common/back.gif
Exactly how did the EU and the States lie?

BTW: when is China going to level the playing field by s ...

...only when the US stops listening in on telecommunications within China, allows Chinese investment in the US, dismantles barriers against Chinese companies.

emanreus Post time 2018-11-3 14:40:41

Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-10-30 14:44 static/image/common/back.gif
...only when the US stops listening in on telecommunications within China, allows Chinese investme ...

It is on the way. Otherwise your  place would  go under rather fast...
Page: [1] 2
View full version: Both US , EU lied; under WTO agreement, China should be market economy after 16