sunnylin01 Post time 2016-10-27 15:29:56

How does it feel to have a Chinese boyfriend?

(Quora) Answered by Bob Smith(Been to China many times, Speak Chinese, and have a lot of friends in China)

Generally Chinese guys are a lot different from Western guys. In my experience most(not all) Chinese guys are pretty much servants to the women. They carry around the girl’s purse and bags, they will go shopping with her for 5 hours and spend tons of money, whenever the girl asks for money the guy has to be able to give it to her, etc.

I know one Chinese guy(he isn't the norm by any means) that would literally send flowers and expensive stuff(I’m talking hundred dollar box of chocolates) to women during college and he would literally take them out to fancy restaurants, let them ride around in his BMW and all kinds of crap like that. A lot of the girls that really wanted attention were obsessed with him, but most of the American girls just made fun of him because he was such a pushover when it came to women(he did anything they asked).

I know Chinese men are willing to devote all their money and time to the women they love, but isn't it the common knowledge? Are Western men any different?

dusty1 Post time 2016-10-28 04:29:13

I see many Asian boys with Causasian girlfriends in Townsville it's considered normal here

SEARU Post time 2016-10-28 09:57:41

Love has no country-boundary!

Chengking Post time 2016-10-28 11:14:33

Spoiling someone and loving someone are two very different things. I wish the modern day, new rich generation could see the difference.

parcher Post time 2016-10-28 16:41:53

Many in China think if you love someone you have to prove it by giving tons of money...

ThunderLin Post time 2016-10-28 17:06:43

I would like to offer you a experience if you want to have a CHINESE BOYFRIEND. A joke, don`t mind it.

Dracarys Post time 2016-10-28 17:11:49

boring ?
Page: [1] 2
View full version: How does it feel to have a Chinese boyfriend?