Caged Post time 2015-1-11 05:42:58

Question for the ladies concerning a chastity-Keyholder relationship.

Please note that this thread is not for the prudish: if you are neither interested in nor familiar with chastity cages, enforced chastity, and Keyholder relationships, you might want to leave this thread now.

I am a man and am locked into a chastity cage and hold its keys in a portable security box. My mother holds the keys to the box but has no knowledge of its contents: she knows only that she must give the keys to my future wife on the day of our marriage.
I refuse to engage in sex, kissing, passionate hugging, or easy familiarity before marriage (though will accept short hugs and handholding between friends), and insist on familiarizing myself with a potential wife's character for at least one year before marriage. I would also insist on the explicit consent of all of her and my living biological parents, regardless of circumstances, before I could agree to marry her, and would also want the explicit consent of my stepfather and would respect her decision to insist on the explicit consent of her stepparent should she want that. I could accept an interfaith marriage in which the children would be taught both religions. I would also insist on a marriage contract requiring us to separate without sex for at least one year before we can decide to divorce regardless of the reason for the separation.

Though I would not share my secret about the cage even to a potential wife, and would allow her to decide what to do with the keys and the cage after marriage (I would even submit to 24/7/365 wear except when she chooses to unlock me for her purposes if that is what she wants), I do have some concerns. Firstly, there is always the risk that she find out somehow by accident. Secondly, she would know what the keys are for by the wedding night.
Based on this, should I tell a prospective wife before marriage? If so, when? When we get engaged? At some other time?
How would you react in principle to the arrangement described above?

Thank you for your ideas.

Caged
Page: [1]
View full version: Question for the ladies concerning a chastity-Keyholder relationship.