VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-25 11:03:08

Should we take the people don't have the same background as us as our friends

We always make friends ,and the funny things most of good Chinese do not make friends in bar. but most of westerners make friends in bar, so when your best friend took a random individual who was just a stranger two days ago as her good friend, how do you feel?  I feel insecure.

surfer567 Post time 2014-11-9 18:49:22

This post was edited by surfer567 at 2014-11-9 18:52

The only friends I dared make are friends from school, or another way is to be a friend of a friend, or a family member of a friend....it's really hard to make new friends otherwise.

I really do love China, I just wish people would trust me more that I know what I'm doing. I can't explain everything all the time, you know.

wildcav Post time 2014-11-10 09:32:24

I have made plenty of friends who are Chinese just from sitting on the bus or them approaching me.  I grew up in an area where people are very open and friendly. Many people who are just there for vacation or to visit relatives think we are fake. But, people who live their for longer than a month, kinda notice that we are brought up to basically view everyone as our neighbors. It freaked out my girlfriend when I was in college. She was from Japan and was just in shock that people would chat with us while we waited in line at Walmart.

parcher Post time 2014-11-10 09:35:25

I never make friends from bars or clubs because you know they will want something later....
Page: [1]
View full version: Should we take the people don't have the same background as us as our friends