VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-14 10:48:56

Some tips for foreigners to protect yourselves in China.

Recently ,there are a lot of crimes happened in China, China seems not so safe. And for the foreigners I have some tips for you to protect yourselves.
First, when you go to a bar( specially a club) ,you should be careful. Chinese go to a bar mostly aren't with good purpose and most of them are jerks.
Second. not everyone want to be your friends  really want to be your friends, they have their own purposes.
Third, most Chinese are conservative, so be aware of the bad guys who try to be so open in front of you. Most of us take kiss(sex) very seriously

messi30 Post time 2014-9-14 11:17:23

Third, most Chinese are conservative, so be aware of the bad guys who try to be so open in front of you.

I disagree
maybe in rural areas Chinese are a bit conservative but in cities I don´t think so.

Most of us take kiss(sex) very seriously

I also disagree in this point, a kiss or sex is nothing for most of them, maybe mostly in young Chinese.

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-15 18:43:40

messi30 Post time: 2014-9-14 11:17 static/image/common/back.gif
I disagree
maybe in rural areas Chinese are a bit conservative but in cities I don´t think so.

Well, I am a man from Hangzhou ,I think it is still the thread of China.

parcher Post time 2014-9-15 18:51:56

China is still a very safe place to visit. Even in bars you rarely see any trouble. Most of the trouble you do see is domestic between couples arguing.

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-15 19:10:58

parcher Post time: 2014-9-15 18:51 static/image/common/back.gif
China is still a very safe place to visit. Even in bars you rarely see any trouble. Most of the trou ...

Haha who knows, maybe just looks like safe.

CoffeeChatClub Post time 2014-9-17 19:25:19

I really can not agree with what u said about we Chinese guys! Actually I think most of Chinese are friendly with foreign guys. And your saying "Chinese are conservative" is nothing but totally bias, dude. We are not conservative on everything and everyone, just in some special situation. And not every Chinese take sex not that seriously, just like not each of u take sex that seriously:L

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-18 13:23:14

CoffeeChatClub Post time: 2014-9-17 19:25 static/image/common/back.gif
I really can not agree with what u said about we Chinese guys! Actually I think most of Chinese are  ...

sorry ,seems I can not represent for all  Chinese guys, you too.
Page: [1]
View full version: Some tips for foreigners to protect yourselves in China.