VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-11 09:43:21

Friends in China are very different from those in English.

Maybe  some of foreigners in China can be very familiar with that things when you meet some Chinese they will ask you .can we be friend ?  That maybe seems a liitle awkward, But in my veiw, at that moment ,the 'friend ' means acquaintance, seems like you can say hi to each other. And sometimes Chinese say friends , that means some friend can share a meal or have fun with.They are closer to each other.
But friends seems a liitle different in westerners. They relationship is a little weak. That's what I know what's your idea?

messi30 Post time 2014-9-12 11:05:12

I dont know whats is wrong with you that most of your thread i have read is to degrade or to blame the West, in any way

In other thread you said the Chinese children are wild because the learn from the West

Anyway, seems you have an agenda.

Ronny Post time 2014-9-13 11:31:03

Friendship, the word, is often over used or inaccurately ascribed.
There are various kinds of friendship as there are various kinds of love, love is a very special kind of friendship, as friendship is a special kind of love.
Usually we don't spend much time measuring either, it is something we have for others, who may or may not feel the same.

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-14 10:23:18

messi30 Post time: 2014-9-12 11:05 static/image/common/back.gif
I dont know whats is wrong with you that most of your thread i have read is to degrade or to blame t ...

Sorry sir, I have replied you in that thread ,you can see , I mean no offence to west , And in my veiw, I just think there are a lot of difference between us

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-14 10:23:59

Ronny Post time: 2014-9-13 11:31 static/image/common/back.gif
Friendship, the word, is often over used or inaccurately ascribed.
There are various kinds of friend ...

You are right~

messi30 Post time 2014-9-14 11:06:14

VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-9-14 10:23 static/image/common/back.gif
Sorry sir, I have replied you in that thread ,you can see , I mean no offence to west , And in my  ...

I have replied you too, again , bcoz your first reply was so empty, take a look.

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-15 18:48:20

messi30 Post time: 2014-9-14 11:06 static/image/common/back.gif
I have replied you too, again , bcoz your first reply was so empty, take a look.

Ok~
Page: [1]
View full version: Friends in China are very different from those in English.