VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-9 06:23:35

Do westerners get used to stay up late?

In my veiw ,I think ,most normal chinese do not like staying up late, but most of my foreign friends, they stay up late most of days. They seems also know it is not good to stay up but they choose to get up late ,So which makes they have enough sleeping time as well, and I also know they live a country has  the time that is  different from China.So they may not get used to the time here. But how we define the stay up late?

skywalk1 Post time 2014-9-9 07:41:23

yup, its not good to stay up late. staying up late is when you sleep around 2 or 3 in the morning.

i try to sleep before midnight, its just too hard to sleep at 10 pm, which i think is a better time for bed....and i sleep around 5 hours each night and take naps if necessary in the daytime...did you know its not natural to sleep 8 or more hours straight a night, its too long a period of body inactivity...but people are forced to follow such a sleeping pattern because of their school/work schedule...i think its actually better to sleep less hours at night and take naps in the day if you get tired...

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-10 07:17:45

skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-9 07:41 static/image/common/back.gif
yup, its not good to stay up late. staying up late is when you sleep around 2 or 3 in the morning.

good advice~
Page: [1]
View full version: Do westerners get used to stay up late?