VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-8-27 23:00:35

Do you want your kids be wild ?

Actually nowadays Chinese all talk about the useless of Chinese children ,joining tests becomes their only skills and most of them still do not goot at it .So Chinese want to find a way to change that ,we learn from Foreigners to make them wild. But nowadays ,these children just become naughty and still useless. That is a sad thing. So do you want your kids be wild?
Bear-like kid, It is the pop word to describe a nasty kid who is absurd and has bad behaviors,But those kids are more wild .
What do you think about it ?

starinsky1 Post time 2014-8-27 23:29:28

You think Chinese kids are wild? You ain't seen nothing yet!

But I agree, western child-rearing methods shouldn't be taken as a model. Many an Asian mother has had to learn this the hard way!

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-8-28 15:39:51

starinsky1 Post time: 2014-8-27 23:29 static/image/common/back.gif
You think Chinese kids are wild? You ain't seen nothing yet!

But I agree, western child-rearing met ...

Sorry to mislead you ,in my opinion ,actually I do not say Chinese children are wild .I said Chinese Children are being wild and useless in the same time . And as for the reason, they become wild ,in my view, I think their mother learn the Western mother not very well.Because, I thought Western kids are the most wild but useful~ that's all~

starinsky1 Post time 2014-8-28 18:13:38

VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-8-28 15:39 static/image/common/back.gif
Sorry to mislead you ,in my opinion ,actually I do not say Chinese children are wild .I said Chine ...

i just think it's just how the world is run at the moment. ..it's not like the previous generation, you know. today it is so crowded and opportunities are not available like how it was maybe 50 years ago ..how do you want the new generation to behave? i agree though, it looks like society is in moral decline. you can only do your part. so do that.

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-8-29 17:00:40

starinsky1 Post time: 2014-8-28 18:13 static/image/common/back.gif
i just think it's just how the world is run at the moment. ..it's not like the previous generation ...

I do not want to pry But I am very curious about your education, do your parents are original Chinese just moved to the.U.S?

starinsky1 Post time 2014-8-30 06:49:15

VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-8-29 17:00 static/image/common/back.gif
I do not want to pry But I am very curious about your education, do your parents are original Chin ...

My mother's side of the family left Shantou in the 1930s; my father's side of the family left Shantou in the 1940s. If you know history, you can guess where they went, and you don't need to ask me. At that time, many Chinese in the same area all left together. Our family is scattered all over the globe. Should I thank the Japanese and the West for breaking up our family? But outside of China, I've also learned a lot.

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-9-1 10:24:44

starinsky1 Post time: 2014-8-30 06:49 static/image/common/back.gif
My mother's side of the family left Shantou in the 1930s; my father's side of the family left Shan ...

I can see your parents' families from Guang dong. So your parents were very young when they come to Outside or maybe born in the outside world. Well, anyway  thanks for sharing ~
Page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
View full version: Do you want your kids be wild ?