VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-8-18 14:59:57

How does Chinese and Foreigner think about premarital sex

Actually,there was a post that a westerner asking for help when he wanted the experience that sleeping with a Chinese woman in Yale university but she is not ABC. So I give the advice about that Chinese is still traditional ( most of them and common kind), they will give the first time to their husband or the man who they think will be their husband. And by the way I find a interesting situation that, the individuals in (Downtown Abbey ) are still traditional ,and more like Chinese.Maybe you will say it is just Tv serise but I think it reflect some truths at least. But Chinese is changing now, and I just give a opinion as a young Chinese man. So ,What do you think about it ?

Ratfink Post time 2014-8-20 00:38:40

Virginity in the UK (and Australia) is a strange beast.  While it's not that many years ago that most women were chaste until marriage (no sex before the wedding night) up until probably the 1950s there were other women who were quite free with their sexuality.

There's a book published about a parish in Lincolnshire (UK) that described summer nights as "The ditches were alive with the sounds of couples copulating" and many farm girls were very free with their favours in the 19th century.  

On a personal note, it's up to the couple concerned to make a decision regarding sex. I can see advantages to keeping yourself for the one you love and want to marry and other reasons to have a god time.  Each to their own!

dusty1 Post time 2014-8-20 09:30:38

Virginity is like a ballooon, one prick and its gone

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-8-20 20:24:09

Ratfink Post time: 2014-8-20 00:38 static/image/common/back.gif
Virginity in the UK (and Australia) is a strange beast.  While it's not that many years ago that mos ...

Yes, it is ~ agree with you ~thanks ~

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-8-20 20:24:31

dusty1 Post time: 2014-8-20 09:30 static/image/common/back.gif
Virginity is like a ballooon, one prick and its gone

Yeah ,it is ~

dusty1 Post time 2014-8-21 15:17:05

VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-8-20 20:24 static/image/common/back.gif
Yeah ,it is ~

That's the problem with oral sex all we do is talk about it

VALARMORGHULIS Post time 2014-8-21 22:07:59

dusty1 Post time: 2014-8-21 15:17 static/image/common/back.gif
That's the problem with oral sex all we do is talk about it