liuyumao Post time 2014-7-19 13:24:52

talking

Talking at uK customs
From Heathrow airport to enter the UK customs,there were some interesting things.i have heard the UK customs was very severe especially to treat Chinese before I wen to U.k. I have filled in a form on the airplane.under the occupation,I wrote teacher  and account for my wife.I thought two occupation were called"white collar",it might be successfully to pass the  customs.but the customs official asked me:"is your wife accountancy?"his sight spillage doubt.i hated his sight and answered immediately:"yes,she does!"the x custom continued to ask :which subject account?"I was really averse.i thought that he created difficult for us.i said to him with discontent:"manage account!"he smiled and nods.then he asked again :"which subject do you teach?"I didn't want to wasted time with him and answered casual:"French!"I thought that he might let us to pass fast,but I loses.the black woman official customs asked me with French:"the French or the English which do you love?"I thought for moment and answered her with French:"I love my mother country!"she smiled and told me that my French so good.she talked about French's cheese and bread with French until there were some to protest after
Me. They letted us to pass and said to me:"hope you to enter the u.k in the window next time."I smiled and waved to them.

snowipine Post time 2014-7-24 13:36:01

Clearly the customs staff members were charmed by you, they want to make friends with their clients.

liuyumao Post time 2014-7-25 08:47:03

liuyumao Posted On  6 DayEarlier static/image/common/back.gif
Talking at uK customs
From Heathrow airport to enter the UK customs,there were some interesting thi...

I want to make friend with them

futsanglung Post time 2014-7-25 09:01:24

Maybe you should be praising the people you call customs, actually I suspect that they were immigration officers and not customs people and it appears that they acted politely so where is your problem? Your English is poor so maybe the fact that they talked to you in French was a good thing.

These people have a job to do, as do the immigration people in every country, if they do it with courtesy you should see it as part of the travel experiance.

If you think that was bad do not even think of visiting Dubai.

liuyumao Post time 2014-7-25 09:36:49

futsanglung Posted On  29 MinuteEarlier static/image/common/back.gif
Maybe you should be praising the people you call customs, actually I suspect that they were immigrat...

I want to visit DUBai,can you tell me how to do it?

Alamaomao Post time 2014-8-18 13:28:43

i will be go to german next month but i am afraid my visa cannot arrive in time:(
Page: [1]
View full version: talking