Views: 5894|Replies: 0

Name: Luth Email:Luthersmailbox@gmail.com [Copy link] 中文

anonymoustext  Post time 2010-8-14 18:50:27
Tried to give feedback in Forum " From PHD Student to Terrorist " and was not successful therefore this attempt. You may be able to lodge it for me as I think it is very important for their understanding of sometimes complex issues, thanks.
                                          =======================

He made a big mistake by calling - things got out of hand and he prob. said what's alleged. He didn't mean it literally but gave the University the ammo ( same way as I don't mean "ammo" literally, you see )........ to get rid of him. His misappropriate action was certainly not the first - he need some anger-management before he goes and enrolls in another foreign country ( Canada - Australia - New Zealand to further his study.
One day we may see him employed in "BIG BUSINESS / Government and the USA could be the 'Looser"  Wouldn’t  be the first time in History.

--------------------
He also seems to lack some maturity otherwise he would have contacted his Embassy for assistance while arrested . Of course they used the " Anti Terror Law " to achieve their goal.

Not quite sure if you guys have heard about the problems Indian ( From India ) Students faced on a big scale in Australia. Many educational Institutions have defrauded them of their money and closed down - do your own research please. The Australian Government had to bail ( pay ) them out on Taxpayers expenses to enable them to continue their study elsewere.

Would recommend the Chinese Government is looking into his case ( there may be others ) and does an honest research in order to avoid a similar disaster as in Australia. It also started with one outrages claim by one Student and it proved to be right....... Let me tell you, it ended with thousands of Victims (Students).

Guys, you as our future Academics should have an open mind. Maybe one of you is doing some research ????

Use magic tools

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.