Views: 5914|Replies: 0

Name: Joshua Eaton Email:joshuaeaton@live.ca [Copy link] 中文

anonymoustext  Post time 2010-5-20 20:47:46
As a Canadian living and working in China, I read China Daily every morning and have recently started reading the forum online. I must say that the amount of racist and hate filled comments your allowing to be posted is extremely disgusting.
Not only are comments being made that are "anti-china" but they are also "anti-western" and cause nothing but arguments and more "hate". I have noted that several users constantly spread hate and you’re allowing this.
As the admin of a web community of nearly 15,000 active users I am ashamed to even share the "internet" with such a morally void website like the China Daily BBS. You should feel ashamed of what you’re allowing and you’re projecting an extremely negative view of China to the world. I live here, my wife is Chinese and we have to deal with all types of racism and hate because websites like China Daily BBS find it acceptable.
I would request that you find volunteers to act as s on your BBS to prevent this type of behaviour from continuing. I would gladly offer my services to help clean up the China Daily BBS so that it not only reflects the true greatness of China but also allows the world to see the “good” side of the Chinese people and not the current rubbish that’s being posted.

Use magic tools

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.