Views: 8730|Replies: 23

Real forumite should first be artist!  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-12 09:11:24 |Display all floors
That former Japanese Premiere had one famous saying:"Real politician ought to be artist first!”  I think this standard is also fit for us forumites here in the Forum!
A good forumite should have primary closed observation around in daily life, then draw some valuable lessons after a nice deep thinking about what hidden under the phenomenon, finally tell the story with more gold elements in a musical way through writing!--------We should remember  our posts are so serious that the Chinadaily authority would instore and keep all the informations forever those would influence future generations if you do well on the job!

(To be continued later!)

All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 09:51:22 |Display all floors
At the same time yesterday I posted last thread which soon became a hot battle-ground where two of my ‘enemies’ died and  closed friend Seneca disappeared from the sight! The scene also scared me in afraid of being punished by the ‘whip’ from Voice-cd since I had been quarreling with the ‘enemy’ so bitterly that unfit words were unavoidable!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 10:18:43 |Display all floors
It is lucky for that I haven't received any warning from the CD up to now!  

But I feel lonely without the opposite side to compete with me!  According to Darwin‘s Creatures' Development Theory,  deer and sheep would become weak and ill even to death if living without the evil wolves since the latter‘s cruel deed to them would drive the former to run and run which  is quite good for their health and existing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 10:42:25 |Display all floors
About one blogger‘ saying:'SEARU recites dictionary every day!’:
My reply is as the following:
I have been fascinated by English for decades for her music-like  logical thinking style which you can sense when you read through English dictionary on the Internet!
Here I want to emphasize two adjective words: 'logical‘ and ‘pleasant’ for writing on the Chinadaily!
We must do all means to make meaningful posts which should go in musical way to entertain reader friends as artists do on the stage!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 10:49:54 |Display all floors
My last comment has failed to get approval. Why?  Maybe because that in which I used ‘wolf’ to represent my ‘enemy’ and our editor might take it as foul language!
I respect their decision as usual!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 12:16:21 |Display all floors
We may take the Forum as the holy Church where we could be educated and entertained on mental and spirit.  This reminds me the sweet memory when I visited the Muslim Mosque not far away for our town:
With the young master as tour-guide, I saw there was a pile of ‘foreign’ books at the door the main hall of the architecture in which their worship activity takes place before they have a good bath in the beside big room equipped with many personal cells for body-cleaning-up!  
I felt fresh for their habit that they must totally bath the body before attending the lecture!
I think we bloggers should also behave in that way! I have copied their experience since showering can make you excited that mindset is wonderful for you to write in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 12:32:48 |Display all floors
I am trying to make this thread as beautiful as possible to comfort Seneca as well as two enemies who are still 'sitting in dark prison for their crimes'! -------------- We know that European deaf musician was a great artist who had invented many famous music works for the world owing to the cool thinking in silence was nice resource for his ex-ordinary innovation!
Just have a good self-check! Welcome tomorrow‘s sunshine as a fresh man!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.