Views: 1998|Replies: 4

Arsonists OK with Trump [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-7-11 00:34:41 |Display all floors
If you have a disagreement with the law Trump feels it's OK to set fires (be an arsonist).
Is Trump's political base shrinking so dramatically that he has to pardon far right-wing criminals now?

------------

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has pardoned two ranchers whose case sparked the armed occupation of a national wildlife refuge in Oregon.

Dwight and Steven Hammond were convicted in 2012 of intentionally and maliciously setting fires on public lands. The arson crime carried a minimum prison sentence of five years, but a sympathetic federal judge, on his last day before retirement, decided the penalty was too stiff and gave the father and son much lighter prison terms.
Prosecutors won an appeal and the Hammonds were resentenced in October 2015 to serve the mandatory minimum.
The decision sparked a protest from Ammon Bundy and dozens of others, who occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near the Hammond ranch in southeastern Oregon from Jan. 2 to Feb. 11, 2016, complaining the Hammonds were victims of federal overreach.
------------

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 17:11:03 |Display all floors
seneca got ban though it is at the expense of mine. I think it is worth of doing it. I called their office, and I will continue to report him. If we don't try, how do we know that we will fail?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-7-11 19:34:53 |Display all floors
seneca getting banned is good news for all decent people in this forum.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 15:40:53 |Display all floors
ChinA7777 Post time: 2018-7-11 17:11
seneca got ban though it is at the expense of mine. I think it is worth of doing it. I called their  ...

"seneca got ban though it is at the expense of mine"

How so at your expense? Puzzling!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 16:06:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ChinA7777 at 2018-7-12 16:07
pnp Post time: 2018-7-12 15:40
"seneca got ban though it is at the expense of mine"

How so at your expense? Puzzling!

I will tell you via pm, Voice CD is keeping tabs with me all the time. She is preparing to throw herself on me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.