Views: 23862|Replies: 9

John McCain Could Not Achieve Immortality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-17 23:52:52 |Display all floors
It's strange.  I would love to be in McCain's shoes.  He had the right genetic makeup and environmental circumstances to be hired as a Useful Idi0t, and as a result, he lived a life full of financial and $exual rewards.  

Yet, in the end, he still fell victim to entropy and will soon be recycled in nature as his cancer progresses.  All his psychopathology could not give him immortality.  Whatever gains he made through psychopathic behavior, he will lose it forever.

But, what a life he lived!  He lived like a god!   I would love such a life!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-18 06:55:33 |Display all floors
Interesting ?

Is John McCain interesting ? Why ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-18 07:36:23 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-5-18 06:55
Interesting ?

He lived like a god due to being a Useful Idi0t.  He psychopathically made millions of dollars, and consumed plenty of females and Pizza.

So, personally, I want to also psychopathically make millions of dollars serving as a Useful Idi0t.  But, I DON'T want females or Pizza!   I absolutely can't stand females and Pizza.  I value neither.  I am ideologically opposed to both.  I want a robot body without a robotic peni$.  I think $ex is primitive and gross.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-18 07:50:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Entropy4All at 2018-5-18 07:53
petera Post time: 2018-5-18 06:55
Interesting ?

And think of all the other multi-millionaire/billionaire female and Pizza consuming genetic psychopaths, such as the Clintons, the Bushes, France's Macron, Tony Blaire, Angela Merkel, the Obamas, etc.   Their psychopathology and cruelty towards humanity did not save them from entropy.  Nature will destroy all of them by inflicting them with entropy.  And then nature will make them cease to exist forever.  They will lose everything.  No more money, power, females, and Pizza for them, for eternity.  Their deceased bodies will break down into basic organic molecules and be recycled into organic life.  

Look at all their faces: you can see entropy already killing them: those wrinkles on their faces are a sign of disease and death. Wrinkles and age spots on the skin are matched with aging inside the body.  Every time they look in the mirror, they can see that it will soon be all over, and they will lose EVERYTHING.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-18 08:52:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-18 11:11:19 |Display all floors
Entropy4All Post time: 2018-5-18 07:36
He lived like a god due to being a Useful Idi0t.  He psychopathically made millions of dollars, an ...

Robots

We humans are incapable of producing a flea. So we are a long way from creating thinking robots. All this faith in technology is misplaced. We haven't created a dystopia like the one in Huxley's Brave New World though modern chicken production is chillingly close. We cannot reach the moon. We never have and probably never will. Forget about inter planetary and inter stellar travel.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-18 11:18:26 |Display all floors
History Of the World

Here is a very brief history of the world. Life emerged 3.5 billion years ago. We have no idea why or how. Evolution drove the emergence of new species. Eventually a species emerged that was capable of changing the biosphere quite drastically. This was of course bound to happen. The emergence of this species dooms the phenomenon of life. The next solar flare of Carrington or higher intensity will lead to 400 or 500 nuclear reactor meltdowns that will end life on this planet. Life carries within it the seeds of it's own destruction.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.