Does Vladimir Putin Secretly Work for the Western Deep State? - China & World - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 43832|Replies: 11

Does Vladimir Putin Secretly Work for the Western Deep State? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-5 09:10:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DeepStatePutin at 2018-5-5 13:07

I now hypothesize that Putin is indeed working for the Western Deep State (the Ashkenazim).  If my hypothesis can be proven true, I will have developed much respect for Putin for carrying out such a complex operetion.  Putin, who has an extremely high IQ and has an intellectual personality profile weaseled his way into the bottom tier of politics in Russia and moved up, rank by rank, until he became President three times now. Putin put on the persona of what the voters wanted: Putin pretended to be Christian and criminalized all $exual weirdos, so the citizens thus viewed him as a true Conservative.  But, Putin's true purpose was to inconspicuously bring in 100,000 new non-Caucasian immigrants a year, which has been going on for decades. The 100,000 new immigrants a year are used to do blue color jobs, and they are given citizenship immediately after they start working.

So, the Western Deep State planted Putin into Russia to genocide the Caucasian Slavic population of Russia, which is now down to only 80% of Russia's total population.  This is good news.  I want to see the complete elimination of all the Caucasians in Russia.  Putin is trying to create a Bolshevik Trojan horse.  Once the non-Caucasians reaches a critical  point, say 30% of Russia's population, he will trigger them to do an ethnic Bolshevik revolution.

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-5 09:11:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DeepStatePutin at 2018-5-5 09:20

Putin is also genociding his Caucasian intelligentsia by down-breeding them.  Putin criminalized Caucasian Nationalism, and criminalized eugenics/transhumanism, with the goal of down-breeding and dum*bing down his intellgensia.  And he works with the Western Deep State to send his intelligentsia on trips abroad, and then gives their locations to the Western Deep State so they can a$$a$$inate them.  For example, ten top Russian diplomats were visiting abroad in the last three years and were all A$$a$$inated.  Whenever a high IQ Russian leaves Russia for a visit, Putin gives the destination location to the Western Deep State so they can kill the Russian visitor.

Now, Putin wanted NATO to build a magnificent military presence on Russia’s Western border.  So, he devised a plan with the Western Deep State.  He said that he would peacefully declare Crimea a part of Russia, and then this would thus give NATO the justification to increase their military by 20 fold right on Russia’s border.  NATO has now satureted Russia’s border with weapons and missiles.  

Putin also wanted his best Caucasian soldiers to be killed off to weaken Russia, so he asked NATO to kill around 400 Russian soldiers in Syria, which they did.  Then, Putin wanted to kill his best Caucasian general, so he brings his best general to a insecure mud-hut in the Syrian battle field.  He then  gave the location to NATO and asked NATO to shell the mud-hut.  NATO did, and the general was killed.

Putin takes regular trips to Israel to ask Netanyahu to bomb all the military bases.  Putin told Netanyahu that a good way to weaken the Caucasians in Russia is to destroy their allies, such as Syria and Iran.  Netanyahu agreed, so Netanyahu has been regularly bombing Syrian, Russian, and Iranian military bases. Putin made sure the anti-missile shield was turned off during these attacks.

Putin then wanted to weaken Russian Caucasians even further.  So he asked Turkey to shoot down a fighter jet with two Caucasians in it.  Turkey did just that.  Then Putin asked Turkey to send their military into Syria and take over 25% of the entire Syrian land mass.  So, Turkey has now done just that.  Then Putin asked NATO to take over another 25% of the Syrian land-mass, which they did.

A$$ad now just controls 50% of Syria.  In the past, Putin would pretend to fight ISIS, but just when Putin was about to make gains, he ordered his troops to leave Syria, giving ISIS time to recapture everything.  Then Putin would again come back to Syria.  Putin did this pattern over and over.  Putin is playing a game in hopes to get a lot of Russian Caucasian soldiers killed and to get a lot of Russian GDP wasted in order to make Caucasian Russians poor so they can be down-breeded and genocided.

Putin also has asked the Western Deep State to put bombs on Russian commercial planes and use space-laser guns to shoot down Russian commercial planes and start commercial fires in areas in Russia with  a lot of people.  Putin’s goal is to kill as many Caucasian Russians as he can and to destroy the Russian economy.  Actually, every time I say “Putin’s Goals,” I really mean the goals of the Western Deep State.  Putin is just a genetic psychopath who was offered billions of dollars, ample $ex slaves, and Pizza in exchange for agreeing to genocide the Caucasians in Russia.  So, Putin is just doing what the Western Deep State is asking him to do.  

I support the Western Deep State.  I am an honorary member of the Western Deep State.  And I also want to see all the Caucasians genocided.  I have my reasons.  I want to see a new leap in human evolution where only a new super-breed of Ashkenazim inhabit the Earth.

Back to Putin.  Notice that whenever NATO and the Western Deep State attacks Russia, Putin never retaliates.  NATO has bombed many Syrian military bases, shot down many Syrian/Iranian/Russian planes, a$$a$$inated many Russian elites, and so forth, but Putin never retaliates.  This is exactly his plan.   Putin’s goal is to get NATO and the Western Deep State to kill every Russian Caucasian and their allies so that Putin can fulfill his contract which earned him billions of dollars, ample $ex slaves, and Pizza.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-5 12:58:02 |Display all floors
NO. If Putin secretly working for globalist and Deep State, why would he put Mikhail Khordosky in jail and expelled him to Israel ? Mikhail have strong links with  Soros, Rothschild, Kissinger and other powerful elite from the city of london.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-5 16:32:21 |Display all floors
Disappeared

More of my posts have disappeared.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 11:42:47 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2018-5-5 12:58
NO. If Putin secretly working for globalist and Deep State, why would he put Mikhail Khordosky in ja ...

Not Sure

I am not sure about this. I have seen a photograph of Putin humbly listening to a lecture by Nicky Oppenheimer.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-12 11:38:20 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-5-6 11:42
Not Sure

I am not sure about this. I have seen a photograph of Putin humbly listening to a lectur ...

I find it too convenient that during a Moskwa visit Israeli airstrikes hit Syria.

It appears that they got the green light to upset Iran...   

A hand in glove operation, unfortunately.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-17 17:35:59 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-5-6 11:42
Not Sure

I am not sure about this. I have seen a photograph of Putin humbly listening to a lectur ...

Below is the proof Putin did not follow globalist elite agenda. Russia Putin is the global peacemaker trying to stop American MIC bullies.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2 ... sile-ready-war-2020

Checkmate: Russia's Hypersonic Missile Ready For War By 2020

“Efforts to contain Russia have failed, face it,” Putin announced in a two-hour speech at his annual state of the nation address in Moscow, which included computer simulations of new weapons including hypersonic systems, intercontinental missiles, and underwater drones.

Earlier this week, CNBC validated Putin’s claim of a hypersonic weapon the U.S. is currently unable to defend against, which the report indicates the weapon will be ready for war by 2020, according to sources with vast knowledge of American intelligence reports.

“We don’t have any defense that could deny the employment of such a weapon against us,” Air Force Gen. John Hyten, commander of U.S. Strategic Command, told the Senate Armed Services Committee. “Both Russia and China are aggressively pursuing hypersonic capabilities,” he added, noting that the U.S. has “watched them test those capabilities.”

1)  Russia does not have a history of bluffing.  These weapons are real and are either already deployed or under final phases of testing.

2)  The US seriously has nothing either already deployed, under testing, or even theoretical at this point that can challenge these weapons.  Russia has maneuvered itself into a position in which it does not matter what offensive weapons, or defensive for that matter, that the US develops for the foreseeable future.  The US now knows that whatever it throws at Russia will come back to them as an angel of destruction - and they won't be able to defend themselves.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.