Views: 4141|Replies: 1

Is Trump too smart on business? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-24 11:57:55 |Display all floors
Just a few days ago, American made a fruitful dealing on rubbish-like-arms-selling to  Saudi Arabia.------The buyer is wealthy from oil resource who takes the U.S military tank as toy! Trump has made great profit from the cheap contract which is nearly half of his trade-volume with China last year!
Maybe this is one of the reasons why Trump becomes less interested in doing civilian business with Chinese!  
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-24 12:09:56 |Display all floors
Trump's wisdom proves one saying: If you want to become rich, try to do business with the rich!
I wonder what would happen if Trump sell his  most advanced nuclear weapons to other country and the latter use them back on American!
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.