Views: 712|Replies: 0

Do you like my China-dream? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-15 12:03:27 |Display all floors
The following is the unique English poem written by me titled ‘China dream', please have a look for entertainment! ----------------

Readers’ Blog
china dream ( by searu)

Popularity 7Viewed 936 times 2014-4-27 23:29 |System category:News| dream, china, colors, red, real

China  dream

( This  is  what  I  thought   after  reading << dreams >> by  KristaChen   in  chinadaily  blog  space  )

A  baby  comes  to  the  new  world   that  is  the  sweet  dream  for  parents !

We  grow  in  fairy  dreams ,  that  makes  the  childhood  full  of  tales  ;

I  dream  one  after  another  along  with  the  dark  night ,  the  beautiful  dream  should  be  the  rising  of  the  red  sun  from  the  horizon  line  of  the  earth .

All  have  grown  up ,  people  live  with  real  dreams ;

We  work  hard  and  hard  in  the  daytime ,  seeing  the  past  dream  is  becoming  a  true  reality ;

The  sun  gives  the  moon  a  dream  of  black  and  white ;

The  bright  star  offers  human  beings  a  dream  of  full  of  colors ;

Since  we   live  on  the  banks  of  the  Huang-he  River ,

All  share  one  common  ideal   named  “china  dream” !

I wish you a good sleeping tonight! ------------I wonder if you could accept it as a real poem?

All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.