Views: 66495|Replies: 27

Forum Must Never Become A Platform for Personal Vendetta! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-13 11:54:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-13 13:53

Recently I posted two threads that started a heated discussion; they are, "China's Government Never Shut Down!"  and  " Many Chinese Have Become Rich Before They Have Become Civilized".
Seneca, a vocal opponent, employed all sorts of tactics, incluidng half truths, twisted facts, and downright lies to counter the opinion expressed in those threads.   That's not a problem; I can handle all that;  I can debunk his lies!
But, failing to win the argument based on points, he has descended into the cesspit by accusing me of being a reincarnation of the banned poster 'sansukong'!   Read his post #434, " You are SANSUKONG the Malaysia-based propagandist who in the recent past tried "to influence the Chinese government" (your words) with paid-for propaganda from U.S. American think tanks enlisted to spread disinformatsiya on Climate Change."  
He made two failed attempts to link me with 'sansukong';  first, falsely claiming that I live in Kuala Lumpur, and then changed it to saying I live in Borneo, both of which were wrong!   I never lived there,  and besides, I am not a Malaysian, as he falsely claimed in his desperate attempt to link me with 'sansukong', who apparently must be a Malaysian!
I am NOT  'sansukong';  I  have never posted any thread on climate change!  That's his desperate attempt to discredit and silence me!   This is scandalous and unforgiveable; he has crossed the 'red line' and I have reported him to CD for breaking Forum rules and for abusing Forum for his personal vendetta against a fellow forumite!   I have also demanded that seneca apologize and remove his scandalous posts, which he has not done so!
If CD failed to take tough action  against the perpetrator of such low down tactics,  it would be seen as condoning such behavior, and encouraging re-offending!
Readers are entitled to know the truth behind this false accusation by one poster against another poster for his own selfish personal reasons.
If such low down tactics are not dealt with appropriately by CD, there is nothing to stop this culprit from doing the same to other posters, bringing disgrace ad disrepute to Forum!  Every forumite is a possible victim of his!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-13 14:43:51 |Display all floors
re:  If such low down tactics are not dealt with appropriately by CD,

then the lad will get another medal

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-13 15:20:23 |Display all floors
His tactics and agenda are well known.
If you aren't a part of his fawning entourage, disseminating western propaganda,
then you are his enemy and he will pepper you with false accusations and finally
personal insults. He then orders his followers to do the same.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-13 15:50:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-13 15:52
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-13 15:20
His tactics and agenda are well known.
If you aren't a part of his fawning entourage, disseminating  ...

Yes, I have already felt the brunt of his insults, lies and false accusations!  I will keep pressing CD for harsh penalties for his low down tactics!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-13 15:53:53 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-2-13 14:43
re:  If such low down tactics are not dealt with appropriately by CD,

then the lad will get anoth ...

Shame on him to get a medal for such disgraceful behavior!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-14 11:56:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-15 11:59

The low down culprit has won a reprieve for now; voice_cd replied to me thus:

"It doesn't need any investigation. As we all know you are not sansukong. Just ignore and it will fade away."

I am vindicated, Voice_cd has confirmed in black and white, that I am NOT 'sansukong'!

Haha, seneca, you have failed once again to tarnish another poster using your vicious false claim!
You rogue poster, time you repent and desist from such disgraceful underhand tactics again!!!   Don't take another chance, CD might not be so kind to you next time!!  Do you still have the 'face' to spew garbage on Forum?  Better go hide under your bed!!  You are exposed as a rogue poster, capable of the most vicious, despicable lies to silence your opponent!
Let readers beware of this rogue poster!  If he can't beat you in an argument based on points, he will descend into the cesspit to malign you with false claims against you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 13:37:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-16 11:47

By the same token, Forum must never be cornered by any individual, or group of individuals acting in concert, to promote their own selfish agenda!  It is the duty of every forumite and moderator to expose any attempt at such!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.