Views: 926|Replies: 1

Loving motherland is the biggest politics for bloggers! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-4 12:36:07 |Display all floors
About one year ago, my elder brother had a bitter quarrelling with me about my blog here! He was a bit angry with me: "You should not have posted writings on sensitive politics issues such as the culture revolution! -----------------Any error may mean disaster for your teaching career!I saw too many of colleagues had been put into prison for their wrong words in 1970s!"
-----------------As a teacher who has been working in the vocational school for thirty years, I do have a lot to say about our education. But these hash words might anger some officers in the post as one of blogger-friends warned me in his comment to my that post!
After long time of mind-struggling  in the brain, now I think:
I do job in the Great Forum who seem like a pilot flying all over world. On one hand, I want to visit foreign scenery those stories must be helpful for me to enrich my education inside-view; On the other hand, I wish I could introduce more about Chinese culture and tradition to the world with my limited English. -------------In the end, I would fly back home with the plane since I love motherland!

(That traitor-pilot fled homeland and sold the advanced airplane to the enemy for his wealth-glory! What a shame!!!)
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-4 16:14:42 |Display all floors
Fiona_88 Post time: 2018-1-4 12:46
The most shocking end of year scandal is between celebrity stars Jerry Li's(贾乃亮) wife Jacqueline  ...

Real marriage must mean that  the couple love each other from the beginning to the end without pre-condition!

Loving to the people and the  environment is special feeling that could lead you have a good study about the world!

Tom has no human-taste if he does not love his hometown and motherland!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.