Views: 12387|Replies: 6

Let's do bloging here for the new-year-festival celebration! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-31 17:41:50 |Display all floors
I have learned a lot from the CD Forum site and bloging is one must-be part of my daily-life!  On the special occasion of the new year's eve, it is meaningful to have good chat about the past and future for celebration!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-31 18:01:33 |Display all floors
I had spent five years on the paper-version of the China-daily which articles were (are) quite close to life those were easy to understand for English-learners.
Now with the computer, readers could leave your point of view on some sensitive issues and the Forum seems more attractive than the main-sites of the CD. Sometime I joke this place as flea-market where you could find some valuable things if you pay enough attention to the kinds of goods on ground!   
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-31 18:21:08 |Display all floors
Really, I had spent years on listening to  English-broadcasting from the NHK of Japan, Radio-Beijing, the Voice of America, and so on. Their listeners' letter-box program was my favorable program from which you could heard many interesting stories taking place around the world.
Now the forum has such function where we could instantly communicate with each other with zero distance!----------------The Forum acts as folk-newspaper that contains too much earth-taste information from every corner of the globe-village!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-31 20:50:13 |Display all floors
I am running after what is worth!
We pursue what we dreamed!
All work hard for the human civilization!
We would start new trip in a few hours~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-6 23:24:18 |Display all floors
When I was young, even before coming to BBS, I always believed that writing was noble work only done by professional writers that was not for ordinary citizens' job! ---------Now I think this is quite wrong for language-teaching!
Bloging forces me to think smartly and I have to summarize thinking in proper words in neat way! -------Writing really is great for brain-development!  The more I do, the more I wish!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-7 03:51:26 |Display all floors
another soliloquize blog of yrs
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-7 08:06:33 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2018-1-7 03:51
another soliloquize blog of yrs

Thanks for your amusing words those drive me think a lot about writing! With your participation, my-single-man-speaking would become cross-talking to reader-friends that would be more interesting to the audience!---------As a professional chef in the forum-restaurant, I am proud of my cooking-job since every day about one thousand eaters enjoy my dishes! So I never feel lonely even there was no reply to my words!

By the way, let me show you another story as the following:

---------My grand-kid is now one year old who still is learning to walk and speak. Wife told me the baby often tried to plug her finger into the hole of that electric outlet and her mother had to use fake-plastic-plug to seal the opening. Before the new obstacle the language-learner murmured for a long time in strange words those no body could understand! ---------Murmuring to self even in silence is a good way for you to master the skill of speaking!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.