Views: 3210|Replies: 8

Art makes life easier! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-23 14:30:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2017-12-23 15:31

Real art could last forever!

In ancient Chinese, art was expressed as
The top of 草 looks like two weeds growing on the ground;
丸 is ball-like something ‘pill’ which represents 'seed' here; What in front of 丸 is ‘soil’ since 土 is ‘earth’ and 八 shapes like ‘digging’; So the middle of 藝 shows ‘to dig hole for seeding’.
云 is cloud. Does it mean ‘to water the plant’? Maybe! But 耘 is ‘plow’ and the 二 of 云 should represent layers of soil and the lower part of 云 maybe ‘the tool for ploughing’.

The original meaning of 藝 is the technique for farming that is must-be skill for a man to make a living in the primary society!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 16:06:42 |Display all floors
'When you came to the world, that was sweet dream for parents!” (From my early poem 《China dream》.
--------------We began to  learn the basic ability as early as the birthday! So living itself is art! ------------The problem is that different people have different degree on skill!

We have noticed that some people feel so difficult about the mortal world that they have to avoid reality and become a monk who lives like hibernating! (Please let me say so!)

The God has offered us  strong muscles for labor work and pure brain for observing and summarizing!  聪-----------耳 is ear for hearing and 总 look like ‘put something onto the opening of the heart’.   ----------(口 is mouth and 心 is heart.)
The original meaning of 聪 is your listening ability.  We Chinese use ‘聪明’to say ‘you have seen or heard of a lot’ which means 'clever or wise’.---------- (明 is composed with ‘the Sun’ and ‘the Moon’. )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 19:04:18 |Display all floors
You may wonder why I strike this topic. In fact, yesterday I got a information that surprised me and the  low mood had effected me for a long time:  My former student Tom had died of heart attack on the post two months before!-------------His colleague told me:"He had been promoted as vice-manager for mere one month. Maybe for that his load was too heavy since he had to deal with the new official duty in daytime and at night take care of his sick mother. Minutes of heart-pain had robbed him away,at age of 46-year-old! how weak life is!"

Now I think something might be wrong with his attitude toward job and life! No matter how busy we are, we must leave enough space for ourselves! Take everything easy! Let all go in a natural way!
The physics science tells me:The sunlight can cover a long distance because light itself is quite light in weight which always goes in a light way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 19:19:46 |Display all floors
It is a bit strange to me: This thread has been viewed by 49 people but has not got approved!  Does it mean dozens editors have looked through the script?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-25 11:05:39 |Display all floors
The modern simplified form of art is 艺 .  Do think it looks like one male deer with a wonderful  horn-crown?   Maybe! All depends on your imagination!
One Chinese painter was famous for his drawing of sea-animals who had such saying: “Real art-painting looks like something between the fake and the real!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-26 00:05:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2017-12-26 00:08

Art comes from life. In other words, life is the source for your art-creation!
The structure of shows that art has earth-smell,water-taste and flower-fragrance!
Artist should have colorful life experience with deep thought about reality through careful observation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-26 15:28:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2017-12-26 15:30

On the stage you could see the actors (on Peking opera) playing martial-art-fighting which seems like children with soldier-doing! --------- In fact their performance is far away from the real martial-struggling-art! ---------That is special kind of art-outlook!

-----------I mean that there is no limits for real art!

Another example is: Mr.Wang was a famous expert on calligraphy. Once time he finished one work after banquet when his mood was innormal but fit for handwriting. History proved that that job was the greatest achievement on Chinese-brush-writing for himself as well as for our nation!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.