Views: 4824|Replies: 4

How to clean up the Internet environment for kids? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-18 15:46:03 |Display all floors
I usually get up at 5:30 and cook breakfast for mum and me while listening to radio specially for the news program. Today the announcer mentioned the importance of the clean Internet environment that we must build up!
I think this is meaningful topic for our discussion here! -------Yesterday one blogger-friend told me he was not satisfied with the atmosphere of the forum where the debating is not enough hot!
In fact, everyone must be careful when you post something here or there such as the We-Chat in daily-life. We should know that speaking in the virtual space is quite different from what you do in the physical world. Our writing would bring influence to others in some degree. I wish such effect is always active to the society with positive energy!

All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 21:02:30 |Display all floors
On the banquet for the celebration of his grand-father‘s birthday,that little boy showed more interest in cellphone-games rather than the delicious dishes who spent much time on his hobby. His mother felt sorry for that who said Internet has become some magnet to the youngsters!---------Every day she has to force son to take at least twenty-minute-rest after meal before starting the cellphone-surfing since the pupil has become a bit far-eyesighted!

Now I wonder what kind of games have been so addicted to the children? Are these good for students‘ development on wisdom and physical body?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-19 21:01:16 |Display all floors
The public media systems have deep influence on people life!:
------------In 1970s,I saw many farmers in the commune production-team carring a radio-set to the field where they could enjoy the novel-telling program while they were working!
---------In 1980s people liked the martial-art movies so much that some of them would run to a far-away village for the review of  the same film!
----------In 1990s too many youths would spend the whole night in the Net-bar for some entertainment games!
---------In 2000s and 2010s, all could not make a living without cellphone!

There are countless websites and colorful content from which you could find useful information as well as bad things unexpected!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-19 22:14:41 |Display all floors
What is going on the Internet?   May I explain my point of view in the following way?

Starting from 1987 or so, Chinese have paid too much attention to economy-construction. People began business at home, village, in the street or just on the roadside. You could see smoke rising here and there. Small-scaled factories had heavily polluted the air! ---------In the recent two years, our government has taken firm actions to shut down many not-qualified enterprises and move them to the pointed economic zones where strict environment-equipments would be installed for clean air and water and soil! --------------Now the situation has changed so much that we now can enjoy blue sky and fresh air and safety running water!

I think the above is also fit for our government to deal with the Internet problem! ---------The virtual space should be great Church for the whole nation!  ---------- Where we must build up huge classrooms, labs and libraries for kids as well as for all ordinary citizens!

Internet plays an important role for national civilization!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-20 16:37:59 |Display all floors
The right thing should be done is to curb the commercial spammings and encourage individual comments.
Refreshed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.