Views: 4649|Replies: 4

Experiences of China: One student's journey [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-25 15:20:01 |Display all floors
Mehran Idris Khan waits for the flight to Qingdao at Shanghai International Airport. [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]
Life itself drives us where we deserve to be. All you need is to have a plan, commit to your goals, prepare, be consistent and have faith. My story is one example. After graduating with a law degree from Pakistan, I planned to continue my postgraduate studies with a Ph.D in  ...

[url=http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opinion/2017-09/25/content_32452598.htm#

]--------Click here for more information--------[/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-25 15:30:16 |Display all floors
Well-done Mehran Idris Khan. You're competent, intelligent and cream of Pakistan in China whom we can feel proud. I also appreciate ChinaDaily as it encourages new foreign students. I hope Pak-China friendship will be more stronger due to dedicated Pakistani students there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-25 18:49:18 |Display all floors
Well-done Mehran Idris Khan. You're competent, intelligent and cream of Pakistan in China whom we can feel proud. I also appreciate ChinaDaily as it encourages new foreign students. I hope Pak-China friendship will be more stronger due to dedicated Pakistani students there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.