Views: 21024|Replies: 71

Why Do Chinese People Have Pride?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-16 09:40:12 |Display all floors
As a Westerner, I don't have any pride because my nation of West is completely screwed up.  We have bad genes and bad culture.

But, why do Chinese people have pride?  All Chinese citizens are the physical property of the Emperor.  You are just property, not an equal member of society. The Emperor owns your lives; you are his slave, his physical property.  You do his bidding.  You are not allowed to speak out against him, or speak in any manner he deems inappropriate.  He is your father, your mother, your God, your legal owner.  You are a physical tool of his.  You are his toilet paper, his towel, his rag, his cannon fodder.  

So, why do you have pride in being nothing more than the physical property of the Emperor?  Why do you accept this?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 09:44:49 |Display all floors
What if evolution has designed the Chinese brain to be happy being physical property?  Then there is nothing you can do.  

Chinese are somewhat like the Africans.  When the Caucasians and Hebrews enslaved the Africans, they did not even fight back.  They were happy being slaves because they were lazy and unintelligent and were happy being taken care of and being given a schedule to follow in life.  The Africans didn't want to become adults; they wanted to be treated like children for ever because it was a stress-free life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 22:39:58 |Display all floors
I am proud of him here:

http://tinyurl.com/y8m46th9

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 22:43:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-7-16 22:49

You can kill your own dad if you like.
All the west countries had their emperors and the people had eaten their emperors' shxt so to evolve to wot they are like today.

Chinese were to serve the emperor cause the emperor was  superior while the west is serving those inferiors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 04:10:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FredJohnson at 2017-7-17 04:15
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-16 22:43
You can kill your own dad if you like.
All the west countries had their emperors and the people had  ...

Hello Chinese guy,

My name is Fred Johnson.  My nationality is Western.  We are a failed people.  All our elites are criminals, and virtually all of our voters are genetically stupid.  We are already doomed.

But what do you, a Chinese guy, have to be proud about as well?  As the OP says, you are just the physical property of the Emperor.  In other words, if I were to kill you, I would not be charged with murder, but with vandalism of the Emperor's property.  

Why does this make you proud?  

Unless you have no choice to be proud because evolution made your brains to be children forever, where your race never grows up, but is always the children of the Emperor.  This may indeed be the case.  Notice how like a child stands up for his daddy and mommy, all the Chinese children stand up for their Emperor, cheering the fact that they are his physical property, and cheering that the Emperor has absolute control over your lives.

This is fine. The Emperor owns China, and I have no wish to infringe on his national sovereignty over his land and his human property.  I just want to see if his human property has the cognitive ability to express why they have pride in being nothing more than physical property of the Emperor.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 04:23:06 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2017-7-16 22:39
I am proud of him here:

http://tinyurl.com/y8m46th9

I saw this video years ago.  All he says is that he is proud to be the physical property of the Emperor.  He says he is proud that he is a Soul-less, mindless, emotionless property of the emperor.  He says he is proud that the Emperor has absolute ownership of his body and brain, and that he has no say in anything regarding what he can and cannot do.

Do you think evolution made the Chinese brain to be happy being nothing more than the physical property of the Emperor?

Look at a bee hive.  The queen is the absolute emperor, and the bees are mindless drones that die for her on command.  Do you see a reflection of your own face when you look at a bee hive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 09:01:46 |Display all floors
I believe everyone has pride, it is limited to region, country or race. For such threads I really hope there could be examples showed to prove why people in ... have left such impression, we'll see together and make and judgment.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.