Views: 2623|Replies: 9

Basic requirements for Chinese tourists [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-11-23 15:14:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 财神 at 2016-11-23 15:15

Chinese tourists have some different manners than others. Wherever they visit, mostly need Chinese restaurants, Chinese noodles, hot water to take a bath, shopping malls and Chinese guides. They don’t visit those countries where the basic needs are not fulfilled by the related destination. They don’t visit to explore diversities of culture and life style. What do they need else for their comfort tourism?

Chinese-tourists.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-11-23 20:54:53 |Display all floors

The Chinese cultural imperialism is up and doing excellently.

I just returned from a trip to Europe and was fascinated to see in my guesthouse that served breakfast at a buffet that special provisions were made for the numerous Chinese travellers: a water cooker was available, and a special pot was prepared that contained plain white rice.

The Chinese were the only consumers of hot water and hot rice at breakfast; all others ate fried bacon, eggs, freshly baked breadrolls with cheese, jam and butter or peanut butter, and musli, yoghurt, coffee, hot milk and orange juice.

I must say a Western breakfast is hundreds of times healthier than the basic Chinese one.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-11-30 15:14:20 |Display all floors
Thanks for comment@Seneca

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-1 12:02:55 |Display all floors
财神 Post time: 2016-11-30 15:14
Thanks for comment@Seneca

I even met a Chinese tourist from Shenzhen who said she knew Hezhou in Guangxi. I nearly fell down from CLoud Nine hearing this. Who knows a place such as Hezhou except the Hezhouers?

But it was interesting talking with a Chinese on a visit to Europe. Some Chinerse are wonderful people. Not everyone is a boar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-3 21:15:51 |Display all floors
And there are maney people because there is no money, they are no impossible to intervene in the tourism.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-3 22:21:32 From mobile |Display all floors
Chinese tourists are very welcome here in UK, and if they want to eat noodles etc. that's fine, we have lots of Chinese restaurants here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-3 23:28:15 |Display all floors
Same reason there are McDonalds and KFCs everywhere. Some people like what's familiar.

There are some weird stuff about the new Chinese people, but this isn't one of them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.