Views: 2886|Replies: 31

Panda base on the hunt for caretakers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-29 06:41:18 |Display all floors

A panda rests on a tree at Bifengxia Base of the China Giant Panda Protection and Research Center in Ya'an, Sichuan province. Li Wei / Xinhua
Being a panda caretaker could be the most enviable and fun-filled job in the country.
Xinhua News Agency reported on Sunday that a caretaker at the China Giant Panda Protection and Research Center in Ya'an, Sichuan province, will earn 200,000 yuan ($ ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 06:41:19 |Display all floors
I would Love to know where to apply for this great job , I have studied Pandas all my life as a recreational thing, never knew the world needed Panda nannies  till now. I am looking to make a big leap of faith and move to China for this great job, or just re-locate while they need us there for the Pandas.  Please do email me I am serious. I couldn't find a ore adventouros job like this one.  email me @ bunnygirl102061janice@aol.com. ps m 54 years old, and my hubby is 57 is that ok for the postion ? I walk with a can for steps. willing to dress up in a panda suit to feed the pandas(seen on a video, they dress up in a custome to feed the Pandas . I don't speak a word of chinese, strictly English. but willing to learn some Chinese and buy  a pocket translator. . sincerely yours, Janice Scaduto (929)378-9354

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 06:42:49 |Display all floors
hi justwanted to say hello and was curious as to what they do in these chat rooms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-1 00:59:26 |Display all floors
I am quite nervous about the situation, I am from Chile, I have 22 years old , my name is Sebastian and I'd love to go to support those small pandas, happy would be her mother, support, guidance , I need to send me information about this that I'm really interested , I do not speak any Chinese ... I speak a little English , but I lack fluency everything you need to know please , send me information to my mail thank you very much beforehand .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-1 00:59:57 |Display all floors
I am quite nervous about the situation, I am from Chile, I have 22 years , my name is Sebastian and I'd love to go to support those small pandas, happy would be her mother, support, guidance , I need to send me information about this that I'm really interested , I do not speak any Chinese ... I speak a little English , but I lack fluency everything you need to know please , send me information to my mail thank you very much beforehand .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-1 01:02:08 |Display all floors
I am quite nervous about the situation, I am from Chile, I have 22 years , my name is Sebastian and I'd love to go to support those small pandas, happy would be her mother, support, guidance , I need to send me information about this that I'm really interested , I do not speak any Chinese ... I speak a little English , but I lack fluency everything you need to know please , send me information to my mail thank you very much beforehand .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-1 19:53:30 |Display all floors
Hello! My name is Valentina. I'm 25 years old. My name is Russia. I love Pandas. I'm ready to learn all about pandas I would like to have sent me information on the vacancy to my email because I do not understand Chinese. My emeil romashka0402@yandex.ru. Thank you in advance

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.